CompControl provides complete transparency in the production of electronic components for the automotive and medical industries.
All work procedures and relevant processes in production are recorded and documented. Using the serial number for the product or the assembly, all information can be called up. This makes it possible to limit the affected serial numbers in a targeted manner.
- Complete transparency in the production of electronic components
- Tracing down to the individual item level
- Documentation of all processes and work procedures in production
- Targeted limitation to serial numbers possible
- Fulfilment of all contractual and legal requirements with regard to increased product liability
- Limitation of recall actions to the components that are really affected
- Direct control of the individual process steps and locking
- Staff support, for example, for the set-up of a mounting machine
Performance Features of TraceControl
- Technical advantage with the implementation of modular and service-oriented architecture
- The saved data are presented in an Internet browser
- Seamless coupling of existing ERP systems, such as SAP, BAAN XPPS, XAL, Navision, Infor, infra, KHK, proALPHA, etc.
- Seamless integration of the machine data into the system (ASM, FUJI, Rommel, ASYS, EKRA, DEK, MPM, JUKI, Assembléon, Universal, Mydata, Rehm, SEHO, Viscom, Göpel, VI Technology, Reinhardt, ITOCHU, etc.)